These terms apply when you access and use the re:think dyslexia website and social media presences. It applies in addition to any terms which otherwise apply to the social media platforms that you may interact with us on.
Information is general information only
Information that we post, including any advice offered, is for general information only and is not diagnostic or intended to recommend any particular therapy.
The information does not constitute and is not a substitute for professional or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. We suggest that you seek assistance from a medical practitioner or another qualified health professional in relation to any questions you may have regarding health, mental health and development for yourself, your child/ren and your family.
What we expect of you
Re:think dyslexia is an interactive, inclusive and supportive place for all members to share their experiences. We welcome and encourage open discussion and comment.
Your thoughts are always welcome, including when you want to share criticism. However, our forums are intended as a supportive environment for those with dyslexia, parents, families, professionals and the general community.
In light of that, we expect that your comments and posts will always be respectful. Further, when posting information, we ask that you:
- act responsibly and respectfully;
- not submit content that:
- includes any unsolicited messages or any offensive, inflammatory, defamatory, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or otherwise unlawful information;
- advertises or endorses any products or services of any other organisation; or
- personally identifies any other person.
Offensive content may be removed
Comments and posts that are inappropriate, offensive, abusive, bullying, or which unreasonably upset our community, we may delete it at our discretion. If you repeatedly post inappropriate material your account will be deleted.
Except for fair dealing as permitted under the Australian Copyright Act 1968, you may not use, reproduce, store or transmit any part of this website or the information contained in it, without our prior written permission.
Work of authorship contained on this website, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned or licensed to us. They may not be copied, reproduced, displayed, altered, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without our written consent, except by educational institutions for educational purposes, workplaces or for personal and non-commercial uses.
You may use material from our website for personal or educational purposes, provided that:
- the material is clearly branded Re:think dyslexia, and an acknowledgment and appropriate referencing is prominently displayed.
- the material is not altered, linked to, reused, further reproduced, or distributed.
- You agree:
- to maintain any information that is confidential or proprietary in nature or is designated as such (including without limitation the software, source code, technology, tools, processes, functional specifications and technical materials on which the Site is based) which you access via the Site in strict confidence at all times; and
Disclaimer for content on linked sites
This site contains links to external websites, but Re:think dyslexia does not endorse all material on any linked website or control the content on websites other than this one.
Thank you for supporting and contributing to the re:think dyslexia community.